Prof. Dr. Hürol Fışıloğlu,
ODTÜ, Emeritus Faculty Member, Relationship Compass
Relationships: Whether to End, or to Make Peace, or to Find a Solution.
- When you say relationship, what relationship?
- Is it difficult or easy to have a relationship?
- What is the main question to be asked in the relationship?
- Not knowing to “end” the relationship
- The difference between “insubstantiality” and “ending” in the relationship.
- What is the “right ending” in a relationship?
- Learning to produce solutions in the relationship (creating solutions based on the other’s feelings)
- Getting professional support when needed in the relationship