Abstract submission is closed. Thank you for your attention.
ONLINE ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
Abstracts and full text (proceedings, for participants who are interested in) will be published electronically.
Abstract submissions will be made online through the website.
Three types of submissions are available.
Oral presentations of four papers, followed by a discussion with the audience. It is important that only empirical papers with data and completed results should be submitted. Oral paper sessions are thematically scheduled. Four presenters are given nearly 15 minutes presentation time for each, followed by questions, comments and discussion.
Symposium provides an opportunity to present research on one topic, often from multiple perspectives, compiling a coherent set of papers for discussion. Symposium sessions are directed by a chair, involving three or four presenters, and one discussant. Each individual submission is checked for its own quality and its relevance and coherence to the topic of the symposium. The symposium lasts 90 minutes and each presentation is given 15 minutes. The discussant has also about 5 to 10 minutes to provide comments and feedback on the presentations. There is also 10 to 15 minutes time in symposium for a general discussion. One or two chairs may finalize the submission for a symposium. Chairs are expected to include a summary, outlining the common elements of the papers (maximum 300 words) and an abstract with maximum number of 300 words for each paper. The abstracts should briefly describe research questions, methods, findings, and implications. A reference list is not required.
Preparation of Abstracts:
– While entering your paper to the system, spelling errors should be avoided and attention should be paid to the order of authors.
– Abstracts can be prepared either in Turkish or in English. English titles should be also presented if the paper is Turkish.
– Capital letters should be used in the title of the paper abstract, use of abbreviations should be avoided and the title must not exceed 100 characters including spaces.
– Author’s names and surnames should be fully written.
– The paper abstract should not exceed 300 words excluding the title of the papers, author’s names and addresses, and keywords. Problem statement, purpose, method, findings, discussion, and conclusion should be presented in the abstracts.
PLEASE PAY ATTENTION!
– Papers which are to be included and to be presented in the congress program, at least one person from each paper is required to register to the congress until the deadline for early registration.